Blog Archive

January 8, 2012

HANDS, GLORIOUS HANDS


This may not look like a lot but it took me an AMAZINGLY long time. Last night, after 8 hours, 22 "Stuff You Should Know" (including "Stuff You Missed In History Class") podcasts, and infinite cups of tea I finished. Left is what I started from last night, which in and of itself was a pain to prepare. If you are wondering what purpose this may serve, it's a tileable pattern! I'm going to use it for my portfolio website which also has the dual purpose of serving as a portfolio piece in and of itself. More on that later, but the visual theme of the website, as you may have guessed, will be hands. I have some cool ideas but I really have to get moving, the gravity of how little time I have is really starting to hit me. Anyways, enjoy this hand tile, feel free to shrink and use as a desktop background if you are so inclined to do so. (Also, FYI, zoo was pretty much a bust, will maybe post my 1 hyena drawing from that trip later.)

4 comments:

  1. This is unbelievable...

    And don't worry about the timing. You're going to get this done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...keep it up!
    Make sure to do some traditional things too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Evan
    Thankyou! :D I hope you're right!

    @Kaila
    Thanks! And I will, but seeing as I have no clue when my portfolio interview is for graphic design, I decided to finish that one first. March is pretty far away and my graphic design one could be as early as mid-February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! This is fantastic. Lol I agree with Evan, you will get this done in time. Also, A+ SYSK. I am glad you have been converted, even though they are getting shitty now, at least there is Missed in History:)

    love sherry.

    ReplyDelete