Blog Archive

January 29, 2012

ITS ME YO


I know it's been a while since I last posted so please enjoy this triangular representation of my face.

I have been doing lots of geometric, lineless stuff lately, as you will soon see, and I don't know why. I guess I am getting bored of my usual styles and stuff which I guess is natural. I don't know if I'll be busting out the polygons again any time soon like I did here, but only time will tell!

Portfolio stuff is going well for those wondering, although some days are admittedly more productive than others. I started watching lots of TV shows on DVD. Supernatural, most notably, I went through 5 seasons in like 2 and a half weeks and now I'm watching 30 Rock, which is pretty good although completely different.

ANYWAYS, next post will be in a couple of days, I just gotta photograph some of my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment