Blog Archive

February 1, 2012

construction paper... also butts


Ok, so it's been a bit more than a couple of days. BUT I STILL POSTED~

This is one of my portfolio pieces I am actually pretty enthused about, I think it's something that will not be as commonly seen as paintings/drawings/etc. in terms of the Illustration portfolio, and as far as the Graphic Design one, I think it works pretty well. The photography is not the best, and, I now realise, slightly slanted, but you get the idea. I have another one of these I will post at a later date.

This one is of a picture I took in Chinatown about a year ago from the top of the Dragon City mall. I call it "big ol butt"

3 comments:

  1. i see no butts here. i have been mislead

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am an advertising mogul and as such you must understand i deal in blatant lies.

    but if it makes you feel better... | ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Darling David, your artwork never fails to impress me! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete