Blog Archive

February 22, 2012

blood, sweat, and coconut water

What a frenzy it's been trying to get all this stuff together! I'm sitting here in my friend's house in oakville trying to fall asleep for a while before my 8:30am interview, yikes!

I think it'll go pretty well, or at least I hope so anyways. It would be nice to have some options with what I can do next year.

Anyways, here is a portfolio piece I did in a McDonalds yesterday at 3am while listening to podcasts about serial killers (with occasional breaks to hear the late night staff educate some other customers on coconut water).

Also, not that I have any washington readers, but yes, it's a real concert

2 comments:

  1. the scribbles aren't needed but a very good concept they will love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate on the scribbles, Anonymous.

    Awesome David! As you already know I've always been an admirer of your talent! Did you do that in Illustrator?

    Anyway, I should really start doing my shit at McDick's at 3am! Not like there isn't one 5 minutes from me house. And yours ;)

    ReplyDelete